The Student Room Group

Uni of Law - Accelerated LPC timetable (guildford)

I'm planning on doing the accelerated LPC at university of law guildford. I live quite far away and I was wondering whether to commute or to find accommodation but this depends on what the timetable for this course is like, for example whether I will be in every day of the week for a few hours or just 3 days for lots of hours etc. If anybody who studies/has studied could provide any information that would be great thank you.
Original post by itsKron
I'm planning on doing the accelerated LPC at university of law guildford. I live quite far away and I was wondering whether to commute or to find accommodation but this depends on what the timetable for this course is like, for example whether I will be in every day of the week for a few hours or just 3 days for lots of hours etc. If anybody who studies/has studied could provide any information that would be great thank you.

Couldnt you just get on the phone and speak to them. It wont be classified and if its someone in the sales team, then they will be keen to give you an idea. Its what I would do. Presumably accelerated means a lot more lectures per week.
Original post by itsKron

HI there I also plan on doing the accelerated lpc at Guilford in LPC. Did you find out the information?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending