The Student Room Group

uni help ! please!

so right now I'm currently studying a level history, biology, sociology and religious studies (getting full marks in all of my history and RS GCSE exams). however I'm beginning to realise that 4 alevels is a lot of work and honestly, I'm not enjoying biology which I expected even though I got an A* in gcse. In the future I wish to study History at a university like Cambridge or Durham (my very high goals), but my worry is that having history, RS and sociology as my three alevels won't be enough to get me into a university like this? Please help! Can I drop biology?
Reply 1
Original post by Nad.j
so right now I'm currently studying a level history, biology, sociology and religious studies (getting full marks in all of my history and RS GCSE exams). however I'm beginning to realise that 4 alevels is a lot of work and honestly, I'm not enjoying biology which I expected even though I got an A* in gcse. In the future I wish to study History at a university like Cambridge or Durham (my very high goals), but my worry is that having history, RS and sociology as my three alevels won't be enough to get me into a university like this? Please help! Can I drop biology?

Yes you can drop Biology. Three A-levels are fine.

Quick Reply

Latest