MUSLIM men - would you care if your wife is not a virgin? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I had premarital sex many times with a ex bf before but I ended the relationship because I felt I had lost myself and I wanted to be a better muslim instead so we brokeup. Since then I haven't slept with anyone and I don't plan to till I get married.
I regretted it alot and I have forgiven myself since then. I have become a much better muslim, started praying more and adhering to Islam better.
I want to marry someone I choose so, of course, I want to be honest with that person about my past relationship.

Would it bother you if your future wife was not a virgin?
Would it bother you if you were a virgin and she were not?
Or that she had comitted one of the greatest sins in Islam (but then turned over a new leaf)?
HabibSyed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me personally, I wouldn't care. I'd be nice to marry a virgin, but its not something I really care about that much.

Edit: If I was a virgin, maybe I would want a virgin wife more however.

Edit: She can't have sucked **** though, can't be kissing a woman with sperm-breath.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Yes
[/quote] Would it bother you if you were a virgin and she were not?[/quote]
Yes
[/quote]Or that she had comitted one of the greatest sins in Islam (but then turned over a new leaf)?[/quote]
Yes

I wouldn't marry a woman who I knew was not a virgin.
Dima-Blackburn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HabibSyed)
Edit: She can't have sucked **** though, can't be kissing a woman with sperm-breath.
:lolwut:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Sense some immaturity here but thanks for the reply XD
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I had premarital sex many times with a ex bf before but I ended the relationship because I felt I had lost myself and I wanted to be a better muslim instead so we brokeup. Since then I haven't slept with anyone and I don't plan to till I get married.
I regretted it alot and I have forgiven myself since then. I have become a much better muslim, started praying more and adhering to Islam better.
I want to marry someone I choose so, of course, I want to be honest with that person about my past relationship.

Would it bother you if you were a virgin and she were not?
Or that she had comitted one of the greatest sins in Islam (but then turned over a new leaf)?
You do you. I wouldn't mind at all. If someone does mind and doesn't want you because of it, then you shouldn't want them either.

I feel like Islam/religion is a very personal thing. Even if you committed a sin or whatever, it's personal to you - relationship with Allah/God is your own. If anyone judges you for your religion or your relationship with Allah, then they can get lost.
lavender_rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HabibSyed)
Me personally, I wouldn't care. I'd be nice to marry a virgin, but its not something I really care about that much.

Edit: If I was a virgin, maybe I would want a virgin wife more however.

Sorry I was trying to read this seriously, but "sperm-breath" hahahahaha *dead*.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Honey, if the guy is not a virgin either, he has no write to judge and be hypocritical.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
If i am chaste, i'd like her to be chaste too.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
As for the one who fornicates....

Sincerely repent and you will find your Lord to be forgiving

We shouldnt forget that some of the greatest companions and figures in our faith were at first enemies of Islam

If they can turn themselves around, so can you.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
Just in case you didn't know, you don't have to tell your future partner. You can conceal it, but, if you want to be open about it there is no wrong in that either.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
I'm not a virgin and I don't have time for self righteous Muslim guys who demand one when they aren't Muslims themselves. There's no way they'd be able to tell anyway as many virgins do not bleed the first time they have sex, I didn't.

And as for HabibSyed's comment about blowjobs, are you never going to kiss her then after she sucks you off? And lmao, how would you even know whether your girlfriend has given blowjobs before? She could easily lie and say she hasn't.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
100% yes
calsmith12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used to question the logic behind the "dont have sex before marriage" but it makes perfect sense now. If everyone has sex with one partner, it drastically reduces the spread of STDs. Even if one person had an STD, only them and their partner would be affected by it whereas if they didn't have one sex partner, they could spread it across hundreds if not thousands of people.
Anonymous #8
Report 1 year ago
just an opinion, but it's funny how a few minority of men have certain expectations of women regarding chastity and then double standards themselves
username2763536
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by calsmith12)
I used to question the logic behind the "dont have sex before marriage" but it makes perfect sense now. If everyone has sex with one partner, it drastically reduces the spread of STDs. Even if one person had an STD, only them and their partner would be affected by it whereas if they didn't have one sex partner, they could spread it across hundreds if not thousands of people.

or you could you know use protection?
calsmith12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Robby2312)
or you could you know use protection?
1.) Where's the fun in using condoms?
2.) How you gonna have kids?
3.) You can still contract STD's through condoms
Anonymous #9
Report 1 year ago
Being completely sadiq, it would be a deal breaker for me.

If I waited until marriage I would want to marry someone who also waited. I would always be thinking about the other guy she was with when I was with her if I knew she had a previous relationship.

On the other hand I do know some guys who wont care as long as your honest and explain that was your past and your a different person now
username3482522
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's a deal-breaker for many insecure muslim men. Lucky you!
RoyalBeams
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by calsmith12)
And you would have a very boring world.

The kind of world where sexually frustrated men are quick to molest women if they get the chance or even dabble in homosexuality to release the sexual pressure.

Sex after marriage, is man-made nonsense. It is not natural.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.74%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.54%
No I am happy with my course choice (537)
59.53%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.19%

Watched Threads