The Student Room Group

How was your move in first 24 /40 hours

Hay Freshers I hope you all had a good move in day/week and everything is cool now.

so I am wondering how was your first few days?what did you think the first time you saw your room? how are your flat mates?have you been out yet what's your local like?
Reply 1
Original post by New- Emperor
Hay Freshers I hope you all had a good move in day/week and everything is cool now.

so I am wondering how was your first few days?what did you think the first time you saw your room? how are your flat mates?have you been out yet what's your local like?

I moved in yesterday, and I feel awful. The room is big and pleasant, but I am awash with homesickness and depressive nostalgia. I keep breaking down in tears, and I'm constantly nervous to the point of nausea, thanks for asking.
Original post by 2-99
I moved in yesterday, and I feel awful. The room is big and pleasant, but I am awash with homesickness and depressive nostalgia. I keep breaking down in tears, and I'm constantly nervous to the point of nausea, thanks for asking.

Sorry to here that I had a little homesickness my first day but I got over it you will too just throw your self in to everything this week nights out Freshers fair film nights whatever and if all else fails what's wrong with some retail therapy nothing wrong with some new threads to make you feel better.
Original post by 2-99

Give it time the homesickness will pass get stuck in and you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest