The Student Room Group

Exam results

Yesterday I received my exam results again when I had originally got them when they were officially sent out, my friend got hers too, did this happen to anyone else and does anyone know why this could have happened?
Reply 1
Did your school put you down for any remarks?
Reply 2
Original post by ferm4t

They never said to me anything about a re-mark?
Reply 3
Original post by CaitlinM1
They never said to me anything about a re-mark?

I know some schools that just put everyone down for a remark if they are only a few marks off a higher grade. Ask your teachers
Reply 4
Original post by ferm4t
I know some schools that just put everyone down for a remark if they are only a few marks off a higher grade. Ask your teachers

I will do, thank you for your help :smile:
I posted this in the rgu forum months ago but to no avail :frown: if anyone here can help it would be much appreciated

I have just completed my 5th year of school and was excpected to achieve AAAAB, but I've ended up with AABCC. My As were in Bio and German, my B was in English and my Cs were in math and chemistry. I was predicted an A1 for chemistry and a B for maths so I'm unsure what went wrong but I'm hoping for remarks. I phoned up RGU and I asked them if I could still get in and they said that if I resit chemistry and maths to get Bs I would "definitely be competitive". It worries me a lot as I have no idea how competitive pharmacy is and what I'd need to get in so if anyone has any advice or insight it would be very welcome! Edit: I am now getting English and math remarked!
Reply 6
[QUOTE="CaitlinM1;73804108"]I will do, thank you for your help :smile:[/QUO
Original post by ferm4t

It turns out they hadn't told the SQA about my units passed until after the exam results came out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending