GAMSAT acer prep material

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
mrstlc13
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I'm looking at the Acer GAMSAT Prep material on the official acer website, but I'm a little confused.

There is an online bit and a printed bit.... do they contain the same material but in an online version and text book version? Or, is it different practise questions etc? I don't want to spend £110 to find out I've just bought duplicates.
mrstlc13
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Also, has anyone purchased the materials from eBay? is it a mistake?
Aysha Begum
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am selling GAMSAT materials if intreasted please pm me
medhopeeful
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi all, I have decided not to take the GAMSAT and I am wondering if anyone would like to purchase my materials?

I have:
-GAMSAT Gold standard (2016-2017) text book with syllabus and all content to learn!
-Des O'Neill Revision guides for each section; S1, S2, S3
-Des O'Neill Question Books for each section
-ACER papers
-ACER sample questions
-All MEDPREP papers
-Ozimed papers
-GAMSAT Guru workbooks and questions for each section
-2016 Gold standard chemistry PBL questions
-aceGAMSAT exam mock
-aceGAMSAT questions
-aceGAMSAT essay bible- acing the essay section
-Gold standard exam
-Written communication for GAMSAT- a step by step approach- book
-The Meaning of Things: Applying Philosophy to life By Prof A.C. Grayling book - for section1 /2
-1984 Nineteen Eighty-Four Penguin Modern Cl by George Orwell New Paperback Book - for section 1/2

Hit me up if anyone wants anything!!x
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads