The Student Room Group

When to book theory test?

Hello, Everyone! I am currently 16 and will be turning 17yrs old on 19th December 2017.I have my provisional license and am eager to drive soon so I know I want to do my theory test when I turn 17.

But I don't know WHEN to book the theory test so it can be on my birthday. Can someone tell me when I should book it?

Thank You
Reply 1
Original post by zmarai123
Hello, Everyone! I am currently 16 and will be turning 17yrs old on 19th December 2017.I have my provisional license and am eager to drive soon so I know I want to do my theory test when I turn 17.

But I don't know WHEN to book the theory test so it can be on my birthday. Can someone tell me when I should book it?

Thank You

Book it for your birthday and revise 2-3 weeks before your birthday. I booked mine before I even started revising and I picked it up quick. Just use some paid apps to revise.
Original post by Xopher_
Book it for your birthday and revise 2-3 weeks before your birthday. I booked mine before I even started revising and I picked it up quick. Just use some paid apps to revise.

Did you pass? I started revising a couple of days ago, but I feel like I'm ready now.
Yh, cheers, I should prob go ahead with as soon as possible :borat:
Reply 4
Original post by Ze Witcher
Did you pass? I started revising a couple of days ago, but I feel like I'm ready now.

Yeah mate first time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending