lolllopokl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
if i want to retake sociology AQA, will it be the new spec????? cos the format for the new spec seems realy different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lolllopokl)
if i want to retake sociology AQA, will it be the new spec????? cos the format for the new spec seems realy different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes there are no more examination opportunities for old spec sociology now so it will have to be the new spec.
GCSE Sociology is not necessary for any further education so I would suggest that you just move on to the next level rather than wasting time with a retake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lolllopokl
Rep:
?
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/socio...sociology-8192

it says the teaching for this exam will be september and the exams are in 2019 tho??????
lolllopokl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
Yes there are no more examination opportunities for old spec sociology now so it will have to be the new spec.
GCSE Sociology is not necessary for any further education so I would suggest that you just move on to the next level rather than wasting time with a retake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
on the aqa website it says teaching for the new spec is this year september and the exams will in be 2019!!!
lolllopokl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_...-CONFIRMED.PDF

confirmed timetables, for all the new subjects being graded 9-1 it says in brackets (new) however in sociology it says the same element code as last year!! 41902 & 41901
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lolllopokl)
on the aqa website it says teaching for the new spec is this year september and the exams will in be 2019!!!
Whoops, for some reason in my head sociology was one changing this year. As you've spotted though there is one final attempt this summer. Good luck in sorting it out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (134)
58.77%
No (52)
22.81%
Not sure (42)
18.42%

Watched Threads