The Student Room Group

how to find a good course to study

i am in year 13 & have to apply for uni. my tutor said me to start work on the personal statement but i have not decided any course and uni what should i do .....how to find a perfect course and how to find a good uni according to my grades

i am studying biology chemistry and matsh
Original post by Qer
i am in year 13 & have to apply for uni. my tutor said me to start work on the personal statement but i have not decided any course and uni what should i do .....how to find a perfect course and how to find a good uni according to my grades

i am studying biology chemistry and matsh

What are you interested in? Which specific topics do you enjoy?

This isn't something that anyone here can tell you. It's something you need to research and decide for yourself.

Get hold of some prospectuses for big universities and look through all the courses. Go to open days.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
What are you interested in? Which specific topics do you enjoy?

This isn't something that anyone here can tell you. It's something you need to research and decide for yourself.

Get hold of some prospectuses for big universities and look through all the courses. Go to open days.

Is biochemistry course is good?
Like I look universities (I start looking at the bottom of league table) university of Bedfordshire demands 80 ucas for biochemistry and 112 for biomedicial

If I move on league table other universities demand 112 for biochemistry and 120 ..136 for biomedical

Is biochemistry is low course than biomedical?
Open days are good options
Read prospectuses to see if you like the idea of the course
If you are really unsure you might want to consider a gap year
Original post by Qer
Is biochemistry course is good?
Like I look universities (I start looking at the bottom of league table) university of Bedfordshire demands 80 ucas for biochemistry and 112 for biomedicial

If I move on league table other universities demand 112 for biochemistry and 120 ..136 for biomedical

Is biochemistry is low course than biomedical?

It's not good for me but it might be for you. Research for yourself the detailed content of different courses.

Quick Reply

Latest