The Student Room Group

My new sixth form full of attractive girls!

So I moved to a new Sixth Form and oh my, there are SO MANY attractive girls, both Asian and White and I always keep on having an erection when I pass by one of them, help what can I do to stop this pervy behaviour?
Lmao....what about em black gyals?
Original post by Anonymous
So I moved to a new Sixth Form and oh my, there are SO MANY attractive girls, both Asian and White and I always keep on having an erection when I pass by one of them, help what can I do to stop this pervy behaviour?

well that's a bit weird lol
Reply 3
well that's a bit weird lol

I know and this pervy behaviour is somehow distracting me from all the other important things.
Roah why is man bear preeing on tings, do your studies brendrin
Reply 5
The truth is I would love to have sex with one or more of them! But obviously that's too risky as you can get HIV and STD and I am trying hard to keep myself away from those nasty things

Future Leslie Chow right here

Leslie_Chow.jpg
Reply 7
I have and it doesn't guarantee 100% protection against these diseases but tbh with you there is only a 5% chance of failure of using a condom, what do you think I should do? Try to seduce one or more of those girls?
Reply 8
So should I try and seduce them?
The truth is I would love to have sex with one or more of them! But obviously that's too risky as you can get HIV and STD and I am trying hard to keep myself away from those nasty things

If you don't know whether they have STD's you should shag them all to find out for sure.
Welcome to TSR people
enjoy your teenage years, i am 20 and i mostly dont have the time and when i do i dont feel like it, only do it a couple of times a week now, used to be couple of times in the morning xD

i dont think its pervy. i mean you cant control it, thats why we say the little guy has a brain of its own. what would be pervy is following them around. try and find a way of not making it look obvious that you have a boner, pull it up under the belt, thats the one i use
there's

nothing

a

good

nut
Lmao....what about em black gyals?

Pass
Don't do anything sexual for like a week or so and you'll feel a lot better.

If you can't even manage that then do a food fast for a day and you won't even feel the need at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending