schoolbeforeboys
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm in my second year at college and decided to drop English Literature and pick up Business but as a fast track. Now I've never done anything remotely related to business before but really want to do a business and management degree.
I am really struggling to keep up with all the work and actually even understanding what it means. I do Edexcel which means I do Marketing and People, Managing Business Activities, Business Decisions and Strategies and Global Business. Does anyone have any useful websites or revision tips? I have purchased the Edexcel textbooks for each theme but still find it hard to understand what it all means.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by schoolbeforeboys)
So I'm in my second year at college and decided to drop English Literature and pick up Business but as a fast track. Now I've never done anything remotely related to business before but really want to do a business and management degree.
I am really struggling to keep up with all the work and actually even understanding what it means. I do Edexcel which means I do Marketing and People, Managing Business Activities, Business Decisions and Strategies and Global Business. Does anyone have any useful websites or revision tips? I have purchased the Edexcel textbooks for each theme but still find it hard to understand what it all means.

Get good revision books to give you a snapshot and build on that.
Make good notes. It will come eventually. Mind maps might help you understand how it fits together.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (133)
36.74%
Take autumn exams (114)
31.49%
Look for a job (11)
3.04%
Consider an apprenticeship (16)
4.42%
Take a year out (66)
18.23%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.08%

Watched Threads