The Student Room Group

Fast Track Business A Level

So I'm in my second year at college and decided to drop English Literature and pick up Business but as a fast track. Now I've never done anything remotely related to business before but really want to do a business and management degree.
I am really struggling to keep up with all the work and actually even understanding what it means. I do Edexcel which means I do Marketing and People, Managing Business Activities, Business Decisions and Strategies and Global Business. Does anyone have any useful websites or revision tips? I have purchased the Edexcel textbooks for each theme but still find it hard to understand what it all means.
Original post by schoolbeforeboys
So I'm in my second year at college and decided to drop English Literature and pick up Business but as a fast track. Now I've never done anything remotely related to business before but really want to do a business and management degree.
I am really struggling to keep up with all the work and actually even understanding what it means. I do Edexcel which means I do Marketing and People, Managing Business Activities, Business Decisions and Strategies and Global Business. Does anyone have any useful websites or revision tips? I have purchased the Edexcel textbooks for each theme but still find it hard to understand what it all means.

Get good revision books to give you a snapshot and build on that.
Make good notes. It will come eventually. Mind maps might help you understand how it fits together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending