The Student Room Group

Are these subjects ok for Psychology?

I want to do psychology at university and I'm doing Psychology,Biology and Graphics. However I'm dropping Biology for History as I find it very uninteresting. Will these subjects be ok?
Original post by Delilahkay12
I want to do psychology at university and I'm doing Psychology,Biology and Graphics. However I'm dropping Biology for History as I find it very uninteresting. Will these subjects be ok?

Yes, they're fine for a psychology degree.
Reply 2
It depends where you want to apply, really. Some universities require A level maths for psychology, and others require or 'strongly recommend' having two sciences (which can include psychology), or a science plus maths. Plenty of places don't have those requirements, though, so you just need to make sure you research carefully before you apply.
Original post by Delilahkay12

You're OK, here's a random Psychology degree I picked off UCAS to show you're OK= https://digital.ucas.com/courses/details?coursePrimaryId=066c4656-0563-841c-8dcb-4c1eb61e2652&courseOptionId=f348f88b-48db-d8a6-6d27-e080e13b9624

Quick Reply

Latest