The Student Room Group

faith

Good evening.

I have contacted you a week ago already regarding my big loan I am waiting for. I have never asked for such a big loan in my life - it will be roughly £ 15.000 (including maintenance and tuition fee).
Last Friday I had to enrol at my College (Bedford College) and I haven't signed the agreement that says I would be liable for the tuition fee - since I can't pay those £ 6000.
The administators have told me to wait for the Entitlement letter from Student Finance and then to enrol through their reception.
Of course, I will walk around the College now without my ID lineyard and I have to ask the other people to open me the doors.
I also visited a room in Bedford as the commute is too tiring to do this on a daily basis. From the 25th of September the PGCE training will require me to commute daily.
When I talked last time to the team of SFE, they told me that I have passed my residency check and that they have transferred my data to the Home Student team. I should receive a letter on the 22d of September, but this is still not the Entitlement letter.

I am just asking you to help me to stay positive and optimistic.
The Welcome Day on the 15th of September at Bedford College was very uplifting and nice. I wouldn't want to give up this teacher training because the funding fails.

Many thanks.
Best wishes,
Kim
Reply 1
Original post by Loan4help
Good evening.

I have contacted you a week ago already regarding my big loan I am waiting for. I have never asked for such a big loan in my life - it will be roughly £ 15.000 (including maintenance and tuition fee).
Last Friday I had to enrol at my College (Bedford College) and I haven't signed the agreement that says I would be liable for the tuition fee - since I can't pay those £ 6000.
The administators have told me to wait for the Entitlement letter from Student Finance and then to enrol through their reception.
Of course, I will walk around the College now without my ID lineyard and I have to ask the other people to open me the doors.
I also visited a room in Bedford as the commute is too tiring to do this on a daily basis. From the 25th of September the PGCE training will require me to commute daily.
When I talked last time to the team of SFE, they told me that I have passed my residency check and that they have transferred my data to the Home Student team. I should receive a letter on the 22d of September, but this is still not the Entitlement letter.

I am just asking you to help me to stay positive and optimistic.
The Welcome Day on the 15th of September at Bedford College was very uplifting and nice. I wouldn't want to give up this teacher training because the funding fails.

Many thanks.
Best wishes,
Kim
Not sure what you expect us to do about that.
Reply 2
Well, I know I have just to wait and invest in the upcoming costs until I know if I obtain the loan. Are there cases of candidates like me that are not awared the SFE loan?

Original post by Tootles
Not sure what you expect us to do about that.
Reply 3
@Doonesbury can you move this to SFE please? :awesome:
Reply 4
Original post by Airmed
@Doonesbury can you move this to SFE please? :awesome:

Have faith!

(Done :wink: )

Quick Reply