Retaking c1 and c2. When is the best time to start revision?

Watch
johnny786
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, so i am in year 13 doing bio,chem and maths, got a C in maths AS and retaking C1 and C2 as i could do better. As i am doing rigorous subjects already, i dont want c1 and c2 to interfere with my A2 work too much, so when should i start revision for them? atm i am doing c3,c4 and stats at A2.
Thanks
bethaniteddy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm also retaking and have started going through the chapters I found I didn't do well in on mocks and I plan to start doing past papers around Christmas time I think that leaves plenty of time for revision but I'm only planning to dedicate a small amount of time to AS maths.
johnny786
Rep:
?
(Original post by bethaniteddy)
I'm also retaking and have started going through the chapters I found I didn't do well in on mocks and I plan to start doing past papers around Christmas time I think that leaves plenty of time for revision but I'm only planning to dedicate a small amount of time to AS maths.
Yes i thought christmas too, but worried if i would forget it all by the exam time. ._.
bethaniteddy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by johnny786)
Yes i thought christmas too, but worried if i would forget it all by the exam time. ._.
That's true but if you feel confident you could start a bit later as long as you keep reviewing the content through past papers I doubt you will forget it because you use the basics from c1 and c2 for c3 and c4 so whilst learning these you will be revising some aspects of c1 and c2. Good luck anyways!!
cherryblossoming
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My teacher is making us do a paper a week for each module we're retaking (C2 and S1 for me )

Sounds like a bit of a drag but it's a rlly good idea, it'll def keep you on top of ur game for C1 and C2, plus one hour for each out of your week isn't too much to give up

Good luck!
M4cc4n4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, so i am in year 13 doing bio,chem and maths, got a C in maths AS and retaking C1 and C2 as i could do better. As i am doing rigorous subjects already, i dont want c1 and c2 to interfere with my A2 work too much, so when should i start revision for them? atm i am doing c3,c4 and stats at A2.
Thanks
Most people in my school have already started.
johnny786
Rep:
?
(Original post by cherryblossoming)
My teacher is making us do a paper a week for each module we're retaking (C2 and S1 for me )

Sounds like a bit of a drag but it's a rlly good idea, it'll def keep you on top of ur game for C1 and C2, plus one hour for each out of your week isn't too much to give up

Good luck!
Lol my teacher has been saying 1 hr a week too lol. But isn't it bit too early for past papers?
johnny786
Rep:
?
(Original post by M4cc4n4)
Most people in my school have already started.
Woah, i guess i should start too...
cherryblossoming
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol my teacher has been saying 1 hr a week too lol. But isn't it bit too early for past papers?
I don't think it's ever too early for revision lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (10)
20.83%
I'm not sure (2)
4.17%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (13)
27.08%
I have already dropped out (2)
4.17%
I'm not a current university student (21)
43.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed