Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Offer Holders 2018

Scroll to see replies

Katie Price
Cornwall
Media Production
BBB (but Coventry offered me an unconditional!)
Kent, Swansea (lower offer), Sussex (lower offer) and Portsmouth (unconditional offer)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
I got an unconditional for disaster management ❤️❤️❤️
Name: Lauren
Course: BA (Hons) Fine Art
CONFIRMED Grades: D*DD
Applied for: Coventry, Lancaster, Aberystwyth, UAL
Original post by LaurenAlysArtist
Name: Lauren
Course: BA (Hons) Fine Art
CONFIRMED Grades: D*DD
Applied for: Coventry, Lancaster, Aberystwyth, UAL

Offers!

Cov: Unconditional
Lancaster: Unconditional
Aberystwyth: Unconditional
UAL: Unsuccessful :frown:
Name: Shelby McElwee
Course: BSC (Hons) Computing Offer Recieved Unconditional
Predicted Grades: ABB
Also applied at: Birmingham 2 unconditionals, Manchester conditional, staffordshire conditional.
Ive already firmed coventry so my place is confirmed😊
Hey!
Name: Sophie
Course: Aerospace Technology
Predicted Grades: BBC

Just waiting for a reply for accommodation as Coventry is my firm choice.
Reply 26
Name: Chloe
Course: Mental Health Nursing
Predicted grades: BBB (A levels)
Also applying at: Worcester (conditional), Cardiff (conditional), South Wales (withdrawn), Bristol UWE (conditional).

Received an unconditional from Coventry back in Feb and I accepted it! Applied for my accommodation with my favourite being Gosford Gate :smile:
Name : Bethany
Course: Aerospace systems engineering, unconditional offer received and firmed
Predicted grades: ABCC
Also applying at: UoB (conditional), Wolverhampton (conditional), Wrexham (conditional), Leister (Conditional)

Firmed my unconditional from coventry and am commuting 🚘🚘! Can’t wait to start now!
Original post by bethaniteddy
Name : Bethany
Course: Aerospace systems engineering, unconditional offer received and firmed
Predicted grades: ABCC
Also applying at: UoB (conditional), Wolverhampton (conditional), Wrexham (conditional), Leister (Conditional)

Firmed my unconditional from coventry and am commuting 🚘🚘! Can’t wait to start now!

You're the first person I've heard of on the same course (ish) as me!! I'm doing aero tech!! :smile:
Original post by Sophie_Nanase
You're the first person I've heard of on the same course (ish) as me!! I'm doing aero tech!! :smile:

Same here I haven’t been able to find anyone doing aero
Reply 30
Name: Lisa
Course: BSc Physiotherapy
Predicted grades: Unconditional offer

Has anybody looked into accommodation or does anybody have any information on the best places to apply? all help is much appreciated.
Original post by Lmelly

Has anybody looked into accommodation or does anybody have any information on the best places to apply? all help is much appreciated.

Congratulations on your offer :biggrin:

What sort of requirements do you have for accommodation? Personally I went for Callice Court, which was on the expensive side, but worth it for the space and the ensuite imo :lol:
Reply 32
Original post by shadowdweller
Congratulations on your offer :biggrin:

What sort of requirements do you have for accommodation? Personally I went for Callice Court, which was on the expensive side, but worth it for the space and the ensuite imo :lol:

Thank you so much! well i will be 24 when I start this course which is on the older side but it doesnt bother me really. Somewhere social, central with good surroundings really? what is the cycle works like?
Original post by Lmelly

For me, the best places seemed to be Godiva Place, Bishop Gate and the Cycle Works as they're the newer ones. But this also means they're the most expensive ones.
Original post by Lmelly
Thank you so much! well i will be 24 when I start this course which is on the older side but it doesnt bother me really. Somewhere social, central with good surroundings really? what is the cycle works like?

As far as I'm aware, all the accommodation is fairly central really; you'll want to look at them in relation to your department's building though, as Coventry is a city uni, and so a set of accommodation might be near one set of accommodation, but further from yours! I suspect the vast majority are within 10-15 minutes of the city centre too, though I haven't verified this for all of them.

I'm afraid I'm not sure about the Cycle Works though; that was built after I left, I believe!
Original post by Smcelwee827
Name: Shelby McElwee

Glad to see there's someone else from NI!

Name: Jake McConnell
Course: Motorsport Engineering
Predicted Grades: N/A, finishing up a 2 year foundation degree in Mechanical Engineering. Received an offer to go straight into second year at Coventry.
Also applied at: Queen's University Belfast (received offer, declined)

Would be keen to chat to someone studying Motorsport Engineering at Coventry, haven't heard much about the course from anyone on it!
Reply 36
Hello I am having problems applying for accomodation. It is asking me for my student id number however I havent received it or would know where it would be
Reply 37
Original post by efeff
Hello I am having problems applying for accomodation. It is asking me for my student id number however I havent received it or would know where it would be

Hi I had this probably too so I rang the accommodation provider and they helped me!
Reply 38
Mouad toto from Morocco
Msc international business logistics
since i met all conditions 20days ago and still i did not get my CAS, and it will impact my visa appointement since it is hard to get one here in Morocco, so would you please help me since i have been contacting thr university via mail and still they did not give me a straight forward answer about the cas issuing date
Original post by mtoto
Mouad toto from Morocco
Msc international business logistics
since i met all conditions 20days ago and still i did not get my CAS, and it will impact my visa appointement since it is hard to get one here in Morocco, so would you please help me since i have been contacting thr university via mail and still they did not give me a straight forward answer about the cas issuing date

Hi mtoto,

Unfortunately I'm not sure any of us will be able to help you on this front, as it sounds like it's the university that will be issuing it, or letting you know the date? Regardless, it sounds like you're doing the right thing, and I would suggest you keep getting in contact with them to try to chase it up. Are you able to phone them, at all? It may speed up getting answers if you can talk to them directly?

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Quick Reply

Latest