A Level Science Practical Endorsement Help!

Watch this thread
sachind01
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I just started year 12. I wanted to know what the practical endorsements are like? Is it like GCSE Coursework where you write a hypothesis, a method, a conclusion and an evaluation etc? Or is it like doing a practical and writing down/observing the results and recording it in a table, and answering a few questions, without having to write a hypothesis, conclusion etc?
an_atheist
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sachind01)
I just started year 12. I wanted to know what the practical endorsements are like? Is it like GCSE Coursework where you write a hypothesis, a method, a conclusion and an evaluation etc? Or is it like doing a practical and writing down/observing the results and recording it in a table, and answering a few questions, without having to write a hypothesis, conclusion etc?
depends on the subject and on the practical. In physics we had to do what amounted to a full plan, results table and analysis for most of them. In chemistry it was mostly just write out the results and calculate stuff.
Either way, as long as you can follow instructions and not kill anyone you'll be fine (head of physics siad you have to be trying to fail to fail practical endorsement)
sachind01
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by an_atheist)
depends on the subject and on the practical. In physics we had to do what amounted to a full plan, results table and analysis for most of them. In chemistry it was mostly just write out the results and calculate stuff.
Either way, as long as you can follow instructions and not kill anyone you'll be fine (head of physics siad you have to be trying to fail to fail practical endorsement)
I am doing OCR Chem and Bio, what was your exam board?
an_atheist
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sachind01)
I am doing OCR Chem and Bio, what was your exam board?
Eduqas Chmistry and Physics (did Edexcel biology too but that was a bit weird in the practical endorsement)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (92)
41.82%
They're exactly what I expected (53)
24.09%