The Student Room Group

Teacher is making me dislike my favourite subject :(

At GCSE level I really loved chemistry especially the triple content for chemistry and before in year 10 I used to hate it because the teacher was rubbish and I didn't understand anything and then when in year 11 I got this good teacher for triple chemistry and I discovered freesciencelessons, chemistry made so much sense to me and I loved the subject to such an extent I thought I might want to do it at degree level.Since starting a level and having 2 new teachers teaching it at a different school where everything is fast paced and there is a lack of explanation and the way they teach chemistry and everything just makes me hate the lesson,like I can't stand going to chemistry lessons!That teacher who made me love chemistry moved away to teach at some private school so even if I moved back to my old school she is gone forever :frown: This is all putting me down and making me upset :frown:
try speaking up about it privately with your teacher , explain to them how they're constantly going too fast without explanation , but do be careful about how u go around doing it

Quick Reply

Latest