4012421A
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hi I am applying in university of london llb program. I want to know when to pay for module fee? Is it payable as you go or is it payable during registration? Or with examination fee?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 4012421A)
hi I am applying in university of london llb program. I want to know when to pay for module fee? Is it payable as you go or is it payable during registration? Or with examination fee?
During registration.

The initial registration fee is payable in order to be registered with the University as an International Programmes student. The closing dates for registration for the November intake is 1 November. For the May intake, it is 1 May.

Please note that if you fail to complete the registration process by the deadline, there will be no extension of the deadline. Instead you have the option to register in time for the next registration deadline.

The module fee is payable when you register for a module. If you register for a module but do not sit exams in that academic year, you will need to register, and pay the module fee, in each subsequent year in which you intend to sit exams.

Assuming its this one then its explained here
http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk/llb#fees

Way to pay here.
http://www.londoninternational.ac.uk...ns/costs/ways-
The initial registration fee is payable in order to be registered with the University as an International Programmes student. The closing dates for registration for the November intake is 1 November. For the May intake, it is 1 May.

Please note that if you fail to complete the registration process by the deadline, there will be no extension of the deadline. Instead you have the option to register in time for the next registration deadline.

The module fee is payable when you register for a module. If you register for a module but do not sit exams in that academic year, you will need to register, and pay the module fee, in each subsequent year in which you intend to sit exams.

pay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.57%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (843)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (384)
19.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads