The Student Room Group

OCR Phyiscs A

I've just started physics 2 weeks ago and I was wondering are there any good websites/YouTube channels to watch for revision and to help me understand my work more. Thank you
Guaranteed A*/A:
Uplearn - You can get a free subscription but I think it's like £200-£400 a year.

There's not many Youtube channels I would recommend especially from A-level Physics Online and Cowen Physics.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Bulletzone
Guaranteed A*/A:
Uplearn - You can get a free subscription but I think it's like £200-£400 a year.

There's not many Youtube channels I would recommend apart from A-level Physics Online and Cowen Physics.

Thank you so much! I'll have a look
Don't waste your money on **** like that.
Reply 4
Original post by Picklerick
Thank you so much! I'll have a look

Hi I am taking A level physics ocr a is uplearn will help you to improve your grade in physics?
Reply 5
Original post by Leomat
Hi I am taking A level physics ocr a is uplearn will help you to improve your grade in physics?

I didn’t buy uplearn in the end, it took me a while but practising exam questions from all the topics over and over and asking for explanations on questions meant that I got an A in the end of year and actually finished 3rd in the year. I’ve recently looked at uplearn again as 2nd year is harder, i think it’s quite good, if you sign up (no payment required) you get a free trial for about 4 days so you can see how it works for you

Quick Reply

Latest