The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mcy2k51@hotmail
What is your number one goal in life? Mine is to be a kind person and top martial artist to ever live :rolleyes:

Director of a movie that wins 10 Oscars :cool:
I want to be a professional musician - either performer or composer. :smile: Ideally famous & rich :biggrin:
#1 Tennis player in the world. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
err i want to be a.... ASTRONAUT.

But how do you become one? :confused:
IamOllie
err i want to be a.... ASTRONAUT.

But how do you become one? :confused:

http://www.nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/astronauts/how_do_you_become_an_astronaut.htm

:cool:
Reply 6
Tinykates
Director of a movie that wins 10 Oscars :cool:

And what if none of them is "best director"?
Reply 7
I'm not really sure, but as long as the job required lots and lots of creativity, I would be happy.
Reply 8
TO have an average house and a nice wife to look after me and for me to look after. I also want an average job with an average car with average milleage and an average average.
Reply 9
Always wanted to be a barrister and though i'm still on course for that, i've changed my mind. =O Forensic psychologist.
Reply 10
I want to be a journalist and writer, to (eventually) be settled down with someone I love, and to have travelled the world.
writing books,and Leave my mark on history. But more importantly find someone to love me and have my children.

I'm sure everyone has a similar goal of leaving their mark on history... it dosent have to be instant recognition for me though
mcy2k51@hotmail
What is your number one goal in life? Mine is to be a kind person and top martial artist to ever live :rolleyes:

Prime Minister or the highest judge in the land, or both :cool:
Reply 13
Multi-Grammy winning musician :smile:
To win a grammy :cool:
Reply 15
Whats_The_411?
To win a grammy :cool:

Weak :tongue:
Reply 16
mcy2k51@hotmail

The most revered fashion journalist the southern hemisphere has ever seen... or work in the media department for the Australian Rugby Union.
To not feel.
Zapsta
Weak :tongue:

Yeah, but then wait until you hear my second album. wooooooooooooooooo :cool: That will get all the grammy's.
Reply 19
i want to be thinner and taller... no idea what I want to do with my life tho lol... right now my main ambition is to get a cute dog I guess. I aim high :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending