The Student Room Group

i just want to point out that

incels are incels because of their looks, women are sexually attracted to bullies so it can't be their personalities. Also if looks are subjective (they aren't) then shouldn't personality be subjective as well? checkmate
Original post by incelscum
incels are incels because of their looks, women are sexually attracted to bullies so it can't be their personalities. Also if looks are subjective (they aren't) then shouldn't personality be subjective as well? checkmate

I wonder whether that's true, whether a significant amount of women are/can be attracted to bullies or criminals as adults, excluding Chavs and the like.

I'd agree that looks probably aren't subjective (if they are, only a very tiny margin if people can say objectively, and only people who understand what a 9/10 or a 10/10 actually is for example) and same for personality - in general, a bad personality is bad but someone might like x quality in someone, whereas someone else might not. Having said that I guess people can gel differently depending on their personality... so maybe there is some degree of subjectivity here

But tbh having identified that, I wonder 'so what'?
(edited 6 years ago)
personality is subjective? like finding someone who's personality fits with your own is subjective because its a personal thing to do? Relationships are like entirely based on personal feelings and experience, of course it's subjective.
Reply 3
Personality is clearly subjective as well 😂

There's not one perfect set of a personality that fits all. Hence why the world is great, everyone has different personalities
I had to google intel because I'm no longer down with the kids.

Now I realise it is suitable term to describe a lot of the male users on TSR.
Original post by incelscum

I feel like this is a troll... but let's overanalyse the theory anyway, while I wait for my fish fingers to cook up.

women are sexually attracted to bullies so it can't be their personalities

Unfounded assumption, I can't think of any women attracted to men who are ********s to literally everybody. At least not off the top of my head.

Also if looks are subjective (they aren't) then shouldn't personality be subjective as well?

Personality is subjective. Antisocial nerds are gonna avoid an overbearing instagram addict.
What is an incel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending