Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I got an offer to study MSc Oncology in October 2017 and would like to know the start date and if anyone else has studied this course. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iolumekun)
    Hello, I got an offer to study MSc Oncology in October 2017 and would like to know the start date and if anyone else has studied this course. Thank you!
    Your welcome!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello, just to let you know that the course starts on the 9th October. Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hello, just to let you know that the course starts on the 9th October. Hope that helps!
    Thank you so much! Would that be the same date for the enrolment/registration?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Thank you so much! Would that be the same date for the enrolment/registration?
    If you have already been offered and accepted a place on the course, then unless you are told otherwise, then normally on your first day that's when you'll confirm your attendance and collect your student ID card.

Keep an eye on your emails, as you should receive more information via email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    If you have already been offered and accepted a place on the course, then unless you are told otherwise, then normally on your first day that's when you'll confirm your attendance and collect your student ID card.

Keep an eye on your emails, as you should receive more information via email.
    Okay, thank you. I've received further information through the post.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.