Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Applying for kings college London , Manchester Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I've got 7A* , A in IGCSEs And 3 A* in Alevels I didn't really practice for ukcat so I got 1980 Is there a chance of interview with such low ukcat??Applying for undergraduate medicine 2018

ReputationRep:
    Seems very ambitious, the lowest ukcat Kings College interviews each year is definitely above 600. I would advise avoiding Kings as it is a ukcat heavy university. Manchester recommends a score in the 60th-70th decile to be competitive, which you are below. Why not just apply GCSE heavy universities or personal statement heavy universities?

ReputationRep:
    Can you please tell me which universities are gcse heavy ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcaneMists)
    Seems very ambitious, the lowest ukcat Kings College interviews each year is definitely above 600. I would advise avoiding Kings as it is a ukcat heavy university. Manchester recommends a score in the 60th-70th decile to be competitive, which you are below. Why not just apply GCSE heavy universities or personal statement heavy universities?
    WHICH UNIs are GCSE heavy please ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammmmed)
    WHICH UNIs are GCSE heavy please ??
    unis such as queens Belfast, Cardiff and Birmingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohammmmed)
    I've got 7A* , A in IGCSEs And 3 A* in Alevels I didn't really practice for ukcat so I got 1980 Is there a chance of interview with such low ukcat??Applying for undergraduate medicine 2018
    You’re clearly smart with those stats, just take the BMAT but actually revise !!! Some of the best med schools ask for bmat: Oxbridge, Imperial, UCL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.