iViiRaLz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Only have 2 days left till i can change my a level subject. My subjects currently are : Biology, Chemistry and Psychology, I want to change psychology and can only change to one of these : Physics,Economics,Business,RS,En glish lit, Geography - which subject is it best to change to ; this is just to help me decide. Ideally I would like to study dentistry or something like medicine at uni ... HELP
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by iViiRaLz)
Only have 2 days left till i can change my a level subject. My subjects currently are : Biology, Chemistry and Psychology, I want to change psychology and can only change to one of these : Physics,Economics,Business,RS,En glish lit, Geography - which subject is it best to change to ; this is just to help me decide. Ideally I would like to study dentistry or something like medicine at uni ... HELP
Which one will you do the best in?
How will you cope with physics, can you make the grade needed? If so physics will keep all courses open to you.

You may not wish to apply to all courses or struggle in which case pick the one you will do best in. You always need to check entrance criteria for degrees you wish to apply for.

https://university.which.co.uk/advic...come-a-dentist
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Today on TSR

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (338)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (267)
44.13%

Watched Threads