The Student Room Group

AQA Physics 2018 Exam/Revision Thread (New A level)

AQA Physics 2018 Exam/Revision Thread (New A level)

EXAM DATES::eek:

Paper 1 (7408/1) 4th June 2018 series
Paper 2 (7408/2) 8th June 2018 series
Paper 3 (7408/3) 14th June 2018 series

spec : http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resources/physics/specifications/AQA-7407-7408-SP-2015.PDF

Hey fellow physics students around the world, didn't find an official thread for exams in 2018/A2. We could use this forum to help each other with difficult corners of a level physics as well as posting useful resources.

How is everyone feeling this year?

What were your AS grades?

what is your target grade?

first choice uni?
Reply 1
Great.
B.
B.
UCL or Bristol.
A2 is going alright but I was wondering what I should revise from the AS modules given I've done 2010-2016 old spec question papers and the only new spec question paper is not accessible because it would be given at the mocks. Help would be appreciated thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Lawlerfhfbdj
A2 is going alright but I was wondering what I should revise from the AS modules given I've done 2010-2016 old spec question papers and the only new spec question paper is not accessible because it would be given at the mocks. Help would be appreciated thanks.

Theres a really good book i use called maths for a level physics and its blue and white its full of practice questions buy it trust me you wont regret
Reply 4
Original post by yacinesen
Theres a really good book i use called maths for a level physics and its blue and white its full of practice questions buy it trust me you wont regret

Which book?

Quick Reply

Latest