S.olk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need help.....

If there is by any chance someone on TSR who goes to either Loughborough or University of Nottingham pls let me know.

I do not know which one to make my first choice..I love the course content for both unis (Politics and International Relations) but I did not get to go to Nottingham's open day.

Which one would you say is better in terms of social life and accommodation??
ScruffyQuaver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just starting 3rd year at Nottingham! Hello fresher!

I have to say, Nottingham is absolutely incredible, I have been to Loughborough as its not far, the majority of Loughborough students come over to Notts when they want a good night out. The nightlife here is incredible, one of the best in the UK (with Leeds, Newcastle, London and Manchester). Accommodation is good, loads of options although I cant compare since I never lived in LBorough.

Any questions let me know.
S.olk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by ScruffyQuaver)
Just starting 3rd year at Nottingham! Hello fresher!

I have to say, Nottingham is absolutely incredible, I have been to Loughborough as its not far, the majority of Loughborough students come over to Notts when they want a good night out. The nightlife here is incredible, one of the best in the UK (with Leeds, Newcastle, London and Manchester). Accommodation is good, loads of options although I cant compare since I never lived in LBorough.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks for such a quick response!

Like I said, I didn't get to go to the open day and my main concern was accommodation. Which halls would you recommend for self catered accommodation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 30 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (6)
54.55%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
27.27%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads