français&español
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have no idea what is going on with my science GCSE. I do not know a single thing, have no idea how to revise, and no idea how I am going to fit all my revision for mocks in these quick 2 months. Please help me!
Advertisement
jadder1224
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by français&español)
I have no idea what is going on with my science GCSE. I do not know a single thing, have no idea how to revise, and no idea how I am going to fit all my revision for mocks in these quick 2 months. Please help me!
Hi there!
A good thing to do would be to create a revision timetable. You could first go through all your work and then note down the topics that you need to revise more. Then you can make the revision timetable based on these topics. There are many ways in which you can revise, you could try different ways and use the one that works best for you. Two months is enough time, as long as you use it wisely.
Good luck
français&español
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by jadder1224)
Hi there!
A good thing to do would be to create a revision timetable. You could first go through all your work and then note down the topics that you need to revise more. Then you can make the revision timetable based on these topics. There are many ways in which you can revise, you could try different ways and use the one that works best for you. Two months is enough time, as long as you use it wisely.
Good luck
i did exactly that and ended up getting a 9, 8, 7 and soon will be going to uni for computer sicence, thank you!!
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (22)
19.47%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (30)
26.55%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (61)
53.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed