Law 38 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Diremon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
This is my first post although I’ve been reading this forum regularly. I’ll be applying for law at oxford and was wondering whether other Oxbridge law applicants wrote a completely different statement from their UCAS one.

Also, i'd like to receive any constructive criticism or advice on my UCAS personal statement but i'm hesitant about posting it here. Could any undergraduates who have already been admitted look at my personal statement? I'll send it in a PM.

Also, I'd like to know whether having a sibling in the same college that I'll be applying to in Oxford will be a boon or will it work against me; how do I mention it in the Oxford application form if it helps?

Any help is much appreciated.
Gwarwick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can send me your ps if you want, I will be reading law in less than a month at the University of Warwick.
urbane
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Diremon)
Also, I'd like to know whether having a sibling in the same college that I'll be applying to in Oxford will be a boon or will it work against me; how do I mention it in the Oxford application form if it helps?
i dont think having a sibling in the uni u r goin for will help. juss dont mention it as it will probably sound desperate. if they bring it up, then yeah juss talk bout it in general but dont sound like ur tryin to use it to get in.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (222)
28.03%
No (570)
71.97%

Watched Threads