The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Accounting and Finance (With Foundation Year) 2018

Hello,

So I'm applying for the Accounting and Finance (with Foundation Year) in Sept 2018, I was wondering if there is any current students who could give me some advice on the course, both foundation year and Accounting and Finance BA?

Anything at all would be useful! Also, does anybody know what campus they are to be held on? I know they are currently on Queen's Campus in Stockton but the website states that they plan to move it to Durham Campus by 2018, is this still happening?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Kicks0996
Hello,

So I'm applying for the Accounting and Finance (with Foundation Year) in Sept 2018, I was wondering if there is any current students who could give me some advice on the course, both foundation year and Accounting and Finance BA?

Anything at all would be useful! Also, does anybody know what campus they are to be held on? I know they are currently on Queen's Campus in Stockton but the website states that they plan to move it to Durham Campus by 2018, is this still happening?

Thank you!

I was thinking about applying to the same course but I couldnt find the entry requirements? could you let me know what they are?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest