The Student Room Group

Good choices? Help?

Hello, I am going into Year 1 of A levels and would like to know if my choice to do Accounting, Law, Psychology and Business is a good idea as they are linked together but there are 4. I don't have subject requirements but would need to get AAA/AAB or BBC/BCC at the end of two years. At GCSE I got 1A*, 8As and a C (French) as background on me.

1) Are they good subjects to do together?
2) Are they linked enough to do 4?
3) Is 4 too much?

Thanks for your help and useful advice! :smile:
Original post by Eloise Barnes
Hello, I am going into Year 1 of A levels and would like to know if my choice to do Accounting, Law, Psychology and Business is a good idea as they are linked together but there are 4. I don't have subject requirements but would need to get AAA/AAB or BBC/BCC at the end of two years. At GCSE I got 1A*, 8As and a C (French) as background on me.

1) Are they good subjects to do together?
2) Are they linked enough to do 4?
3) Is 4 too much?

Thanks for your help and useful advice! :smile:

1.They are fine.
2. Psychology is the odd one out. Its not a requirement they are linked, although they can be complementary. they do need to meet with the entrance criteria on your chosen degree at your chosen uni.
3. Depends on your ability. 3 good ones are miles better than 4 mediocre. Drop one after AS yr 1 if too much and do an epq or nothing.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
1.They are fine.
2. Psychology is the odd one out. Its not a requirement they are linked, although they can be complementary. they do need to meet with the entrance criteria on your chosen degree at your chosen uni.
3. Depends on your ability. 3 good ones are miles better than 4 mediocre. Drop one after AS yr 1 if too much and do an epq or nothing.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest