The Student Room Group

Retaking A-level Maths

Hi,

In June 2016 I did my A2 exams and it did not go as I hoped but I get into a uni (going to 2nd year this Sep 2017) . But to be honest I am not very happy with the grades and I would like to reset some of the modules but I am not even sure if is that possible because of the changes going on ! Does anyone if I can reset Mathematics modules both AS and A2 in May 2018 ? I did MEI OCR

Thank you
Yes it's your last chance this year, gonna have to cram it all in
Reply 2
Original post by Governah
Yes it's your last chance this year, gonna have to cram it all in

oh that's good, do you know if I can retake them without going back to my school 'as a private candidate'?
Original post by Roz96
Hi,

In June 2016 I did my A2 exams and it did not go as I hoped but I get into a uni (going to 2nd year this Sep 2017) . But to be honest I am not very happy with the grades and I would like to reset some of the modules but I am not even sure if is that possible because of the changes going on ! Does anyone if I can reset Mathematics modules both AS and A2 in May 2018 ? I did MEI OCR

Thank you

Resits are available in summer 2018 and summer 2019 (last opportunity)
You can retake as a private candidate at any centre offering OCR-MEI exams that is willing to take private candidates. Availability is likely to be be better in 2018 than in 2019 as there will be no new candidates sitting in 2019.

Quick Reply

Latest