The Student Room Group

Where to study

Hi there. Happy to find this webpage aand, hoping to get help I really need. So im a journalist, for 6 years I write news, do reportages and photos. I want to develope my writing skills, become a prolific writer of features. So I dont want to do a pure journalism ma , but I dont also feel like creative writing is best option.. so what to do? I am suspicious about "joint courses" where you eventually learn none of the 2 majors, Any help will give me thoughts. :smile: thanks in advance
Original post by Qnarius
Hi there. Happy to find this webpage aand, hoping to get help I really need. So im a journalist, for 6 years I write news, do reportages and photos. I want to develope my writing skills, become a prolific writer of features. So I dont want to do a pure journalism ma , but I dont also feel like creative writing is best option.. so what to do? I am suspicious about "joint courses" where you eventually learn none of the 2 majors, Any help will give me thoughts. :smile: thanks in advance

@Jack22031994 any advice :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
@Jack22031994 any advice :smile:

Original post by Qnarius

Not sure.I just finished an MA in Journalism at UWE which is BJTC accredited so broadcast focus.It did have a little feature writing in one module but that module has a new lecturer this year so may change!

Have you tried finamasters.com? https://www.findamasters.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending