The Student Room Group

Post a picture of yourself :D part V

Scroll to see replies

My avatar/profile pic is me, but just in case nobody wants to look (I wouldn’t be surprised xD) here’s a pic of me:31139EA0-A428-4B2D-86AA-43320F906FF4.jpg.jpeg
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
My avatar/profile pic is me, but just in case nobody wants to look (I wouldn’t be surprised xD) here’s a pic of me:31139EA0-A428-4B2D-86AA-43320F906FF4.jpg.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥 you are sizzling
Original post by SherlockD
🔥🔥🔥 you are sizzling

Thank you 😊 I’m flattered
Original post by RockyDennis

Damn not bad looking at all 😊
(edited 6 years ago)
I love how I put one pic of me on the internet and I almost immediately get attention for it. That’s one quote and a rep already and it’s not even been an hour yet xD but really I am flattered, I don’t get anything like this usually haha
Original post by Wikia
Lool why you hiding the receding hairline bro

NOOO why u like this :biggrin:
He’s good looking though, can’t be denied :biggrin:

I swear ive seen like 50 posts of u saying ur ugly or something what the hell
Original post by galingo

xD I’m dead ahahah
My avatar/profile pic is me, but just in case nobody wants to look (I wouldn’t be surprised xD) here’s a pic of me

Do you smoke weed? You look high as **** 😂
Original post by Billyboxford
Do you smoke weed? You look high as **** 😂

No I don’t and no I wasn’t xD I just look like that ahahahah
Original post by Wikia
Lool why you hiding the receding hairline bro

Because I'm walking through a snowstorm.

Original post by galingo

Yeah well my ego is less stable than acetone peroxide.

I can't quite remember what triggered the last ego meltdown. I think it was because in a club that weekend one girl was sort of blasé to me then spoke to an average guy.

The last two weeks out went well so my ego is temporarily mended. But still unstable. It's difficult to try and maintain good self-image.

I can't quite remember what triggered the last ego meltdown. I think it was because in a club that weekend one girl was sort of blasé to me then spoke to an average guy.

The last two weeks out went well so my ego is temporarily mended. But still unstable. It's difficult to try and maintain good self-image.

Hey keep your head up. You’re good looking and honestly, I have a lot of respect for people who aren’t afraid to share their struggles so all power to you :smile:

babe

Yo sorry for calling u out like that man but urreally not ugly. I remember some of ur posts made me think u have some severe deformity or something so I got shocked
Hey keep your head up. You’re good looking and honestly, I have a lot of respect for people who aren’t afraid to share their struggles so all power to you :smile:

Didnt u have a Ugandan knuckles pic before or am i tripping
Original post by ChickenMadness
babe

Thank you 😊 very sweet of you

lol you look good
Original post by galingo
Didnt u have a Ugandan knuckles pic before or am i tripping

I did but I got shot of it. I’m not that kind of person lol. It was an inside joke with someone I don’t talk to anymore

Quick Reply

Latest