The Student Room Group

Post a picture of yourself :D part V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Very much. :biggrin: I've been leading TSR's Anime Society for nearly a decade... it's not as active as it used to be, though. :moon:

That's cool! I am new to anime, too late but never too late :tongue: I will definitely have a look at the TSR Anime society :smile:
I think this is the closest to non-make-up selfies I will ever post. These were taken before I was taking photos of my body shape for tracking purposes, and after 20 minutes of straight kettlebells. :lol:

Spoiler

As you can all probably see now, I have acne and it sucks. It's why in all photos I post on here, I have make-up. I hate my skin and always will. I've been on so many treatments and I'm constantly adjusting my diet, to no avail. Granted, it is no where near as bad it was when I was a kid, but I'm still miserable with it.

I guess the point of this post is cause I want to prove to myself that I'm fine posting photos of myself like this online, even if it is TSR. :lol:
Original post by Airmed
I think this is the closest to non-make-up selfies I will ever post. These were taken before I was taking photos of my body shape for tracking purposes, and after 20 minutes of straight kettlebells. :lol:

As you can all probably see now, I have acne and it sucks. It's why in all photos I post on here, I have make-up. I hate my skin and always will. I've been on so many treatments and I'm constantly adjusting my diet, to no avail. Granted, it is no where near as bad it was when I was a kid, but I'm still miserable with it.

I guess the point of this post is cause I want to prove to myself that I'm fine posting photos of myself like this online, even if it is TSR. :lol:

you look amazing with or without :hugs: :cube:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
you look amazing with or without :hugs: :cube:

Spoiler

I have it too, I'm very badly scarred on my back :frown:
Original post by Airmed
I have it too, I'm very badly scarred on my back :frown:

Dont worry we can look like the two moons of mars together :wink:
baeeee.jpg

I took this last year, on a really good day, I haven't taken any pictures this year because of GCSE's enjoy :biggrin:
Original post by Jheinexx
Are you a man or a woman?

Nah.
Original post by yemenia16

:nodots:
@Jheinexx that was rude. Shes beautiful
Original post by Geek Milk
@Jheinexx that was rude. Shes beautiful

*They
Original post by CoolCavy
*They

What do you mean?
You build this image of a TSR user in your head, and then you see the real photo which is completely different. Meh..

:s-smilie:
Original post by Airmed

Spoiler

You look so different without makeup on. You're quite thick which is good :biggrin:. I suffer from acne as well my back for example is full of acne scars :sigh:

I assume you were doing kettle squats? :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999
You look so different without makeup on. You're quite thick which is good :biggrin:. I suffer from acne as well my back for example is full of acne scars :sigh:

I assume you were doing kettle squats? :tongue:

I'm quite pale except my cheeks, which are naturally pink and it doesn't show through when I wear makeup. I look a lot better with makeup, I'm not naturally pretty and I look about 16.

I'm badly scarred on my shoulders and back. I rarely wear anything sleeveless.

I was, amongst other things :tongue: and yep, always been thick, lol. Just my body shape.
This picture is for my friends.
🙇

Thats me meditating - focusing on my breathing because I am sleep deprived but cant sleep.
54CA4FBE-5ACB-460A-9EA2-B75D16424A6A.jpg.jpeg

Updated pic of me, short hair, triple piercings in both ears and all :biggrin:
I highly doubt Night King looks like that because if he did, he'd have better things to do rather than trolling all day night on an educational forum.

Quick Reply

Latest