Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know it can give you guaranteed entry to the arena everynight but is that still possible without a wristband?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonYo)
    I know it can give you guaranteed entry to the arena everynight but is that still possible without a wristband?
    Absolutely not, just buy individual tickets.

ReputationRep:
    How much does it cost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Absolutely not, just buy individual tickets.
    Uhm, Do you go to Bath? Just out of curiosity...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    How much does it cost?
    65 pounds and I can sell it for 80

ReputationRep:
    A wristband costs £65 but I heard the waiting line to get in on the night is quite long and might not have space when you do get to the front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownKnown)
    A wristband costs £65 but I heard the waiting line to get in on the night is quite long and might not have space when you do get to the front.
    Ye fair enough

was hoping to make more dolla

ReputationRep:
    Uhm, Do you go to Bath? Just out of curiosity...
    No but I have a friend who does. In most cases you will not spend £65 on entry during freshers. Unless you have multiple friends buying wristbands then I guess? But even then, the majority don't, because it's cheaper just to buy individual queue jump tickets for the events you want to go to.

ReputationRep:
    No but I have a friend who does. In most cases you will not spend £65 on entry during freshers. Unless you have multiple friends buying wristbands then I guess? But even then, the majority don't, because it's cheaper just to buy individual queue jump tickets for the events you want to go to.
    Did you friend have a wristband at Bath? What was his experience with it

ReputationRep:
    Did you friend have a wristband at Bath? What was his experience with it
    He's going into second year now, he never bought one last year, doubt he buying on this year.

ReputationRep:
    He's going into second year now, he never bought one last year, doubt he buying on this year.
    Aaah okay, what type of person is he? Did he go to the arena everynight to?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.