The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Take over tenancy of my flat

Hi, looking for someone to take over the lease for my flat, shared kitchen with 2 other people at The Pinnacles. Rent is £104 a week - which is usually taken out in 3 installments over each semester - which includes all bills and internet access (high speeds of 50mbps) with a double bed and ensuite. Close to the city centre and only a 10 minute walk up to Hallam uni. Local to Hyde Park tram stop and Sheffield Train station so there is plenty of access to places like Meadowhall and the further area. Text me for more information on 07505131435 can provide images of the kitchen and ensuite and room itself.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey,

Have you tried posting an advertisement for your room on Facebook?

Check out the Pinnacles 2017-2018 Facebook Group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/868417043217931/

Hope this helps.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by annablagg
Hey,

Have you tried posting an advertisement for your room on Facebook?

Check out the Pinnacles 2017-2018 Facebook Group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/868417043217931/

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help I've literally been spamming all the Hallam and Uni of freshers pages with ads for the last week or so and also on gumtree and Facebook marketplace. May have two applicants they're just sorting out some finance issues so maybe haha
Original post by Hayden1998
Hi, looking for someone to take over the lease for my flat, shared kitchen with 2 other people at The Pinnacles. Rent is £104 a week - which is usually taken out in 3 installments over each semester - which includes all bills and internet access (high speeds of 50mbps) with a double bed and ensuite. Close to the city centre and only a 10 minute walk up to Hallam uni. Local to Hyde Park tram stop and Sheffield Train station so there is plenty of access to places like Meadowhall and the further area. Text me for more information on 07505131435 can provide images of the kitchen and ensuite and room itself.

Original post by Hayden1998
Thanks for the help I've literally been spamming all the Hallam and Uni of freshers pages with ads for the last week or so and also on gumtree and Facebook marketplace. May have two applicants they're just sorting out some finance issues so maybe haha

Hi ,

Try asking the Accommodation Services which are next to Hallam Square for some help with your room, too. They might be able to put out an advert for your tenancy or give you some other tips for passing on your room.

Good luck
Reply 4
Original post by SHUGURU
Hi ,

Try asking the Accommodation Services which are next to Hallam Square for some help with your room, too. They might be able to put out an advert for your tenancy or give you some other tips for passing on your room.

Good luck

Hi I've already asked them and as it's not accommodation through them they won't help me which is a shame aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending