The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Still no timetable on evision?

Does anyone else still not have their timetable? Everyone I know going to UEA so far has had their timetable on evision updated apart from me, however it has updated to show the optional lectures on the 1st week for the arts and humanities school but nothing has shown up for classes for my actual course.

I'm taking media studies so is there anyone else in the same boat as me and still doesn't have theirs, just wanted to check to see if i was the only one.
Have you sent them your desired options? You download it from your schools website in pdf format then send it. Mine only updated after I did that.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Have you sent them your desired options? You download it from your schools website in pdf format then send it. Mine only updated after I did that.

Hi, was this for UEA? There was nothing mentioned about getting to choose my desired options and nobody I know had to do this, they just got theirs randomly. Maybe i'm wrong and there is a way to do this, i'll now have a look.
Original post by Sakisaka
Hi, was this for UEA? There was nothing mentioned about getting to choose my desired options and nobody I know had to do this, they just got theirs randomly. Maybe i'm wrong and there is a way to do this, i'll now have a look.

Yes it was for UEA, my course I had to choose one module for each first year semester as 80 units were already compulsory, check with your school's website.
Reply 4
Yes it was for UEA, my course I had to choose one module for each first year semester as 80 units were already compulsory, check with your school's website.

What page did you go on to choose the modules? My subject is all compulsory modules for the 1st year but I might as well check. I don't really know where i'm meant to find this
What page did you go on to choose the modules? My subject is all compulsory modules for the 1st year but I might as well check. I don't really know where i'm meant to find this

I honestly can't remember, it was awhile ago that I did it.
Reply 6
I honestly can't remember, it was awhile ago that I did it.

Alright, thanks. I'll have a look around, honestly I don't think that I need to choose anything as the uea FAQ states that the timetable will just be on your evision when your course submits it, and nobody else had to select something. So i'll just have to wait and see.
Reply 7
Alright, thanks. I'll have a look around, honestly I don't think that I need to choose anything as the uea FAQ states that the timetable will just be on your evision when your course submits it, and nobody else had to select something. So i'll just have to wait and see.

Contact the department and ask them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If all your modules are compulsory this year then you wont have to make any optional choices. And regarding your timetable drop a line to your hub.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending