The Student Room Group

Start uni in under 2 weeks, no progress

My first payments for uni are roughly 1st October. I sent of my application at the start of July, and my parents filled out neccessary forms (eventually), but haven't heard anything at all from SFE. What do i do if nothing comes back before i have to pay my fees?
Hi yelash

You can log into your online account and you will be able to get an update of your application or can get in contact with one of our advisers who will be able to access your account to give you an update.

Thanks Miriam
Reply 2
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi yelash

You can log into your online account and you will be able to get an update of your application or can get in contact with one of our advisers who will be able to access your account to give you an update.

Thanks Miriam

Hi, yes I can see my online account, but the only update since I applied is 'we got your decleration form and processed it'. Can your advisors give more info than that, for example roughly how much longer the wait might be?

Thanks
Hi yelash

Yes when you contact one of our advisers they will be able to give more information than what you see online.

Thanks Miriam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending