The work in my course atm is so boring.... Watch

Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm doing college work atm and i'm starting to think to myself what is the point? The work is so boring sometimes man, are teacher wants us to make a game in groups as this will cover all our assignments but i don't get why we can't do them separately as it's sooo much easier.... and my teacher is going against soo many exam board rules...
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ryanthom100)
I'm doing college work atm and i'm starting to think to myself what is the point? The work is so boring sometimes man, are teacher wants us to make a game in groups as this will cover all our assignments but i don't get why we can't do them separately as it's sooo much easier.... and my teacher is going against soo many exam board rules...
Maybe you can get into groups with a few girls and make a game with them
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
qasim_96
How does this help my situation.... Man, my rep on tsr is SOOOOO ****ed. Pretty sure if there was a tsr meetup and people heard i was coming, no one would turn up haha.
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
qasim_96
How does this help my situation.... Man, my rep on tsr is SOOOOO ****ed. Pretty sure if there was a tsr meetup and people heard i was coming, no one would turn up haha.
I wouldn’t turn up as it is 😂 Anyways, A-level/college can be pretty boring with all those assignments. The only thing you can do is try and get them over and done with ASAP.
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
(Original post by qasim_96)
I wouldn’t turn up as it is 😂 Anyways, A-level/college can be pretty boring with all those assignments. The only thing you can do is try and get them over and done with ASAP.
yeah i guess so, i normally lose track of wat i'm doing and end up on tsr or something lmao.
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah i guess so, i normally lose track of wat i'm doing and end up on tsr or something lmao.
This place won’t be as entertaining with people going back to school/uni anyway. The quicker you finish the assignment, the less time you have to worry about it.
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
This place won’t be as entertaining with people going back to school/uni anyway. The quicker you finish the assignment, the less time you have to worry about it.
Yeah true, tsr has already became more dead since summer. I see ur point, i will try to do this. Thanks for the advice
username1439610
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah true, tsr has already became more dead since summer. I see ur point, i will try to do this. Thanks for the advice
No problem mayne. I can be helpful when I want to 😂
Ryanthom100
Rep:
?
No problem mayne. I can be helpful when I want to 😂
yeah haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads