The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2018

Scroll to see replies

I have no clue about how they are contacted who and when, I just hope I hear soon! Well done to everyone that got through! :smile:
Does anyone know the latest time you will be contacted?
I've still not heard....Should I take this as bad news?
I haven’t heard
What other apprenticeships does everyone have in the pipeline?
Reply 405
Yh nobody cares anymore, obviously
Got an offer for Bournemouth earlier today !!!Any one else for Bournemouth ??
sorry to bring this back but can anyone help me with the telephone interview? im applying for the tech position but have actually went through a back route and only applied last month or so. any help is greatly appreciated as the whole situation is a bit muddled cause i applied after applications had closed (in contact with someone who is organising it so its all perfectly legit lol). also is there anyother information anyone can tell me about the rest of the process as im kind of going in blind! thanks so much
Original post by zmaca2000
sorry to bring this back but can anyone help me with the telephone interview? im applying for the tech position but have actually went through a back route and only applied last month or so. any help is greatly appreciated as the whole situation is a bit muddled cause i applied after applications had closed (in contact with someone who is organising it so its all perfectly legit lol). also is there anyother information anyone can tell me about the rest of the process as im kind of going in blind! thanks so much

Just dont fvuk up.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by tyresehenry007
Just dont fvuk up.

helpful
Reply 410
Thanks that’s great.Had been looking for technology apprenticeships for long without good results. Been to interviews after my A level.Dose anyone have any ideas where I can apply in London please?Thanks
anyone going down to bournemouth on sunday ?
Original post by alicemmxx
anyone going down to bournemouth on sunday ?

Going London on 10/12
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by junky27
I was there at 1.30 yesterday for assessment. Has anyone heard back yet ?

How was it?
Reply 414
Hello everyoneI've applied to the J.P.Morgan Financal Service today and realised I made a huge mistake of not mentioning to what I will bring into the company and why I'm interested to work there on my CV. Do you guys think this will affect my chances of getting through to the telephone interview ??
No you don't normally say what you'll bring to the company on your cv
Normally that's asked in an interview
Btw where did u apply for?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 416
I've applied for the London one from GOV.CO.UK website. How about u? And do you think the fact that I did not mention the reason to why I am interested in the company does not matter?
Original post by Raiku
I've applied for the London one from GOV.CO.UK website. How about u? And do you think the fact that I did not mention the reason to why I am interested in the company does not matter?

Same I applied to London

When you're asked "why jpmorgan?" on the phone that's where you need to show your interest and passion
Reply 418
Original post by akram_r
Same I applied to London

When you're asked "why jpmorgan?" on the phone that's where you need to show your interest and passion

Oh thats very cool! How exciting I wish you the best of luck!

Btw How long did it take for them to get back to you?
Thanks

I was emailed with an invite to the assessment centre a few hours after the call

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending