The Student Room Group

Just wondering how many of u go David lloyd gym and if u get towels?

I swear some ppl at my gym pay £80 a month and don't even get towels to use like wtf?! I mean I don't complain as its quite cheap for me as my grandparents come here, and I'm also a student. But cmon seriously?!
That's peak lol. At one david lloyd (northwoods) u get everything tho, and u pay the exact same?! But it used to be owned by virgin active so that might be why 🤔.
Original post by Ryanthom100
I swear some ppl at my gym pay £80 a month and don't even get towels to use like wtf?! I mean I don't complain as its quite cheap for me as my grandparents come here, and I'm also a student. But cmon seriously?!

What day's do you go?
And yh I get towels... I also rent a locker there which isn't very secure cos someone took £600 worth of clothing
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
What day's do you go?
And yh I get towels... I also rent a locker there which isn't very secure cos someone took £600 worth of clothing

I don't really go on certain days. I do 2 days in a row then have a day off and repeat. Ur so lucky u get towels 😡. I go Sudbury hill.
Reply 4

£80 a month?

are the dumbells carved out of Gold or something.

that's way too expensive for gym membership.
Personally I wont pay more than £20
I don't really go on certain days. I do 2 days in a row then have a day off and repeat. Ur so lucky u get towels 😡. I go Sudbury hill.

Oh okay....
Yh they are soft as hell.... you should be very jealous
But it's not that deep
At least no one steals your stuff m8

Original post by ANM775
£80 a month?

are the dumbells carved out of Gold or something.

that's way too expensive for gym membership.
Personally I wont pay more than £20

It's good quality, the dumbells are carved of gold indeed
Oh okay....
Yh they are soft as hell.... you should be very jealous
But it's not that deep
At least no one steals your stuff m8

It's good quality, the dumbells are carved of gold indeed

Pretty sure a car got stolen once 😂.
Pretty sure a car got stolen once 😂.

Your car got stolen at the gym? Thats pretty mad... no lies
Your car got stolen at the gym? Thats pretty mad... no lies

Noo not my car haha, some other persons car.
what's a gym?
Too expensive. Rather buy my own gym equipment on eBay and work out.
Reply 11
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Too expensive. Rather buy my own gym equipment on eBay and work out.

that gym is too expensive. yes.

but what you're suggesting would cost thousands to buy everything you need,... not to mention ..that unless you lived in a mansion with several empty large rooms you'll have nowhere to store it all.

if you just leave it all in your garden it will get wet and rusty, and you'll find random roadmen using it without your permission, and they'd probably steal it too btw....

Quick Reply

Latest