Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to message a girl, that you don't know too well, on Facebook? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For example, you meet her in a lecture or in uni halls or on the way back from a bar etc. You add her on FB and she accepts. What then? What approach do you use? What do you tell her and how do you message her? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, if you know any good articles on this I'd be very thankful if you could share it with me. :-)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TrotskyiteRebel)
    For example, you meet her in a lecture or in uni halls or on the way back from a bar etc. You add her on FB and she accepts. What then? What approach do you use? What do you tell her and how do you message her? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, if you know any good articles on this I'd be very thankful if you could share it with me. :-)
    "Hey, can I get your notes from x class?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    "Hey, can I get your notes from x class?"
    not really. I'm not doing the same course with any of these people. Besides, what next? What should I generally talk about? How should I approach this in a way that I end up hanging around with them at first and then start dating?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    not really. I'm not doing the same course with any of these people. Besides, what next? What should I generally talk about? How should I approach this in a way that I end up hanging around with them at first and then start dating?
    Bruh. Are you for real? No one can teach you how to do this, there's no right or wrong answer. Just be you and talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    what u sayin sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Bruh. Are you for real? No one can teach you how to do this, there's no right or wrong answer. Just be you and talk to her.
    yea I'm a weird person. I don't like popular culture. I hold radical leftist views (in a uni where 40% of ppl were privately educated). I find it difficult to find something that also interests them and they understand. SometimesI feel like that makes them find me boring and makes them not see much point in hanging out with me.

ReputationRep:
    I saw you today and was thinking my cucumber can go into you tomato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewy suarez)
    :facepalm:jeez

ReputationRep:
    Message her saying wag1 babes what you saying
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewy suarez)
    Of all the veg you could pick, you pick tomato?

ReputationRep:
    Say hi and strike up a convo like you've known for ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed5)
    Of all the veg you could pick, you pick tomato?
    what other vegetable could I have chosen?

ReputationRep:
    Send the 'hello' wavey thing and then claim it was by accident!
    The convo should then flow
    Cheap tactics but effective.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "Hey! How are you? I think I've seen you around uni so I thought I'd add you so we can do the sexy time."

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.