Studio ghibli
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Heya
does anyone know of any useful websites or resources that will be helpful for Alevel Chemistry (especially with the calculations)?

Thanks
an_atheist
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Studio ghibli)
Heya
does anyone know of any useful websites or resources that will be helpful for Alevel Chemistry (especially with the calculations)?

Thanks
Chemguide, and beyond that just practise the calculations you're struggling with. eventually something will click.
mrscheesecake
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A level chemistry (literally) is quite a good one, with a lot of practice papers and exercises
anonasian
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The medic portal, knockhardy
Also have some advice on Chem alevel tho: don’t take it
Samuel33
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Chemrevise, Chemguide and A-levelchemistry
igotnomoney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used A LEVEL Chemistry website to revise the content. All I did was print out notes and read/highlighted it. I don't thinj it is good for practising calculation but best option would be to through past papers and pick out calculations. You could also do it same for other exam boards a d pick out relevant calculation. This is what I did and I got A*
medic2024
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Samuel33)
Chemrevise, Chemguide and A-levelchemistry
Those 3 websites literally saved me! I learnt alot more from those websites than from any of my teachers
Samuel33
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by medic2024)
Those 3 websites literally saved me! I learnt alot more from those websites than from any of my teachers
Same my teachers were so useless, though it's a hard subject to teach
SahDude
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Studio ghibli)
Heya

Thanks
Maths and Physics Tutor. Has all the past exams and also topic by topic questions too, so if you're revising equilibria for example, it compiles pages upon pages of equilibria questions that you can practice. does that for all topics. has notes too. take a look.
Name:  Screenshot 2017-09-20 at 11.57.23 PM.png
Views: 132
Size:  162.0 KB
2childmum
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
CGP publish a maths skills for A-level chemistry book, but I'm not sure what's in it - it may not be what you are looking for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads