The Student Room Group

Cambridge college for maths

Hi! I'm applying to do maths at Cambridge starting 2018.
I'm currently trying to decide which college to apply to and could really do with some help.
Some things I am looking for in a college are a good Christian union, quite central location and not too many compulsory formal dinning events. Nice
Architecture would be a bonus.
From my research so far I have kind of ruled out trinity since I think it would be too hard to get in to. I'm currently interested in Clare, St. John's and Corpus Christi but I am open to any suggestions.
Original post by Georgia_belle
Hi! I'm applying to do maths at Cambridge starting 2018.
I'm currently trying to decide which college to apply to and could really do with some help.
Some things I am looking for in a college are a good Christian union, quite central location and not too many compulsory formal dinning events. Nice
Architecture would be a bonus.
From my research so far I have kind of ruled out trinity since I think it would be too hard to get in to. I'm currently interested in Clare, St. John's and Corpus Christi but I am open to any suggestions.

College Christian Unions are as 'good' as their members, and the membership changes every year. The Uni CU is larger and stronger. There are no compulsory formal dining events in any College, you can even bail on your matriculation dinner if you want.
Reply 2
I heard Angila Ruskin is a good college

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest