The Student Room Group

Changing Course

Hi
Only yesterday did I get approval for change of course from my university so I've now gone to change this on my student finance by clicking "change course".

My application was submitted a while back and all approved with my old course before I changed it

My application says "application submitted" and is orange. It says I have given all the right paper work etc etc because all I did was change my course, however it now says my student finance will be "worked out"

However I really need this money ASAP as I start uni in a couple days.

However I can still go on "Your Finance" , "view your payments 2017/2018" and although tuition fee is "awaiting approval" my maintence loan for the 25th of September says "payment in progress"

Has this simply not been updated yet or will I still get my maintence on the 25th of September?

Ps I've heard it can take around 19 days ish for course changes to be sorted, but if my university simply confirm soon that I am in fact on this new course, will this affect my maintence? Or just simply my tuition loan that needs to be paid on the 18th of October

Thanks
Georgina
Hi Georgina1498

The change of circumstances once submitted can take 17 working days for it to be processed.

In regards to your payments if the status is "payment in progress" this means the payment has left SLC and should reach your account within two to three working days.

Thanks Miriam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending