KayleighLouisex
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

So my maintenance loan was showing as Payments Scheduled on the main page, then when I went to view payments, it showed the amount with the status awaiting confirmation next to it, and I got the message that my uni needed to confirm my registration.

This morning I logged into my account and my overall status is still payments scheduled, but now when I go to view payments the status next to each payment is scheduled.

What does this mean? Will I receive the money on the date stated on the Student Finance website?
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi KayleighLouisex

If the payment status has changed to "scheduled" this means we have received the confirmation of registration the status will then change to "payment in progress" which means that the payment has left slc and will be in your account in two to three working days.

Thanks Miriam
KayleighLouisex
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Miriam,

Thank you. do you know roughly how long it will take to change from scheduled to in progress?
Miriam SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi KayleighLouisex

For it to change to progress this can take three to five working days.

Thanks miriam
Ckuggla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My payment says in progress and is due tomorrow will I get it or 2-3 days after?
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ckuggla)
My payment says in progress and is due tomorrow will I get it or 2-3 days after?
Hi there,

When your payment status changed to payment in progress, you will receive this in your bank within 5 working days.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed