Orcs 0%
Wizards 8%
Ents 8%
Trolls 0%
Dragons 8%
Nazgul 8%
Great Eagles0%
Total votes: 13
i know some are more creature than being but which is your favourite and why?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Istari, because **** you I'm a wizard.
Original post by Tootles
The Istari, because **** you I'm a wizard.

thanks, please vote in the poll!
Reply 3
Original post by TheDCMarvelDuo
thanks, please vote in the poll!
Jawohl.
Original post by Tootles
Jawohl.

cheers mate!
The elves because they're so mystical and ethereal :love:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The elves because they're so mystical and ethereal :love:

Elves in middle earth are just too badass, please don't forget to vote in the poll!
The Nazgul aren't a race, but they are cool.

Ents get my vote though.
yeah, I know, but they're too awesome to leave out.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Orcs, because they are underprivileged and the constant victims of human bigotry.

Societal beauty standards are biased against them, seeing them as a 'ruined, terrible form of life'; but I think we are all beautiful in our own way. :smile:

Orcs are savage and ugly tho.
Humans definitely. I think they are the most relatable and have a mixture of good and bad that makes them interesting. Boromir was my favourite character.

RiP you glorious *******
Original post by Mathemagicien
Way to generalise, you bigot.

And whose standards of beauty are we using anyway? The beauty standards of Tolkien, which places Elves on a pedestal, where the darker something is, the more 'evil' it is?

sorry, but I think I'm winning this.
Original post by D3LLI5
Humans definitely. I think they are the most relatable and have a mixture of good and bad that makes them interesting. Boromir was my favourite character.

RiP you glorious *******

my brother. my captain. my king..... and then reincarnated as Ned Stark.
Original post by TheSuperDuo
yeah, I know, but they're too awesome to leave out

Is doing these random polls really so important to you that you keep.coming back after weeks of being banned, then making dupes when you get banned again?

Move on, man.
jabawoki
didn't you realize by the name that there were two of us? the stupid one of us is gone now, its just the sane and normal me now. that's why 'I' haven't been offensive recently.
didn't you realize by the name that there were two of us? the stupid one of us is gone now, its just the sane and normal me now. that's why 'I' haven't been offensive recently.

You really need to find yourself another hobby.
with all due respect, you go on TSR a lot more than me...
with all due respect, you go on TSR a lot more than me...

That's because I don't get re-banned a few days after my previous ban is lifted :yy:

There's nothing wrong with using TSR a lot, there's something wrong with constantly coming back to a site whose rules you don't want to.follow for the sake of incessant pointless polling.
you obviously didn't listen when I said there were two of us! well, there's one now, thanks for that anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest