Graduate ready to answer any questions! Watch

Solent Uni Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I studied Events Management and then switched to Marketing, so I had a different experience to most!

I have close friends from a variety of courses from sport to fashion to Construction Management.

Fire away any questions you have about the university, a specific course or the local area.

(There's no such thing as a stupid question. Chances are, if you're thinking it, so are many others!)

Cheers,

Mike
Janhvi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi! what can you tell me about the maritime business course (BSc)?
multieman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How comfortable do you feel in securing a well paid job?
Solent University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Janhvi)
hi! what can you tell me about the maritime business course (BSc)?
Hi Janhvi

Happy to see that you are interested in our BSc (Hons) Maritime Business course.

Recently, Solent University launched the China Centre (Maritime) with the key aim of growing a number of strong links with industry and with maritime universities in China, allowing the University to be at the forefront of international research and global trade developments.

If you would like to have further information about the BSc (Hons) Maritime Business course, you can click on the following link: https://www.solent.ac.uk/courses/und...e-business-bsc

You will be able to see who is part of the course team and have access to their contact details. For example, you can contact Giuseppe Saieva, who is Course Leader for this course. His email address is [email protected] and his phone number is 023 8201 3662.

I hope this helps
GigiMel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I would like to learn more about Project Management - is it more creatively oriented, how the assessment is made and is it suitable for students who have not studied something related previously?

Thank you in advance!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Solent University
    Sun, 13 Oct '19
  • Solent University
    Sun, 10 Nov '19

What's your favourite genre?