Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anger issues, driving me insane!!! Watch

Announcements

It's the little things that start my boyfriend off, such as simple questions. For example I was at his today and he made himself a sandwich for dinner (he knew I had nothing all day and was hungry) all I said to him was 'thanks for asking me if I wanted anything' to he then screwed his sandwich up, threw it in the bin and then pointed his finger at me and said 'I'm ****ing sick of you, get out my house, I'm ****ing sick of it. You're going to send me insane'

Is it really me being so nasty to him that he retaliates? Or is it him that's the problem. I just can't see how I did anything wrong? He's always like it. Then 10 minutes later he goes on like nothing's happened.
    Don't get me wrong I love him to bits, and when we're good we are REALLY good. But sometimes I feel like getting up and leaving him. I don't need this kind of relationship. It's tearing me apart

" I don't need this kind of relationship. It's tearing me apart"

You have said it all.

ReputationRep:
    If you want him to make food for you, why not ask him to do it when he's actually making something, instead of taking a jab at him once he's finished making it.

I can understand why he'd be annoyed but at the same time, his reaction wasn't exactly justified.

(Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)
    if you want him to make food for you, why not ask him to do it when he's actually making something, instead of taking a jab at him once he's finished making it.

I can understand why he'd be annoyed but at the same time, his reaction wasn't exactly justified.
    ignore this comment, there is no excuse for his behaviour and anger!

Leave now this isnt okay!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ignore this comment, there is no excuse for his behaviour and anger!

Leave now this isnt okay!!!!
    Read the latter part of my comment again.

LOL screwed up his sandwich and threw it away, that's funny i can just imagine him about to eat it and then you saying thanks for making me one and then he pauses and starts to shake with anger and screws his sandwich up and chucks it in the bin LOL

I'm sorry, its not funny that hes got anger issues but he should of offered to make you one, its the polite thing to do, and then gets over exaggerating when you make a comment.

He's not worth you timeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm sure he screwed up his sandwich and threw it in the bin because you asked him to make you one, and not because of some other prior issues between you both that need sorting out.

I didn't know he made one until he came upstairs. But it's not just that, sometimes I like to go out for a meal or go and do something instead of sitting in the house all the time and he will say "no, I don't like to do those things" and I'll say "so what do you want to do?" And his reply is "**** all". Will i ever win?

ReputationRep:
    I mean this sounds like the sandwich incident is from prior issues, rather than the sandwich in of itself.

Just leave fam, y'all sound like a mess.

ReputationRep:
    The real question is: What sandwich was it tho?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.