How to control x drive at 14yrs old (im a girl)

Watch
Ello32
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Plz plz plz help, this is actually something that really bothers me
Ok so basically i dont know whats wrong with but every once in a while i honestly feel like grabbing someone n having x or i just think about x all the time. Now its not like i'm just generally think about x (Like teens boys do lol), it an actual like desire AND rage (if ygm), i honestly have to focus on something or start doing something with my arms or legs. It even happens when i'm in a school lesson n the moment the feeling comes i just think "i need to fuk", n i even think xually about my friends who are boys.N there is this really fit boy who sits right next to me n hes also my friend, i'm scared i'll honestly just blurt something out to him like "lets have x" or something. The teacher put a video on today but i couldn't even focus on it the whole time i was having this intense feeling and i had to keep moving. Honestly the way it feels is like i will not be able to help myself one day, like im gonna end up saying something to a boy or actually having x with him if hes up for it. Please please please be mature about it a because its an actual issue for me (i don't really know if its an issue or if its normal for 14yr old girls to have this feeling). I can't explain how it feels. Its kinda like being horni but the thing is, nothing happens to turn me on, it just comes over me even if i'm nowhere near any boys. I can't explain it but i hope u understand as much as u can/
Thank u
Ello32
Rep:
?
P.s i first had this feeling early this yr (when i was 13) n i've started my period
Ello32
Rep:
?
(Original post by quackers2003)
women don't have an x drive. they are far too delicate creatures for that. I think you are confused
I am confused! I don't know if its a x drive or not n its rlly upsetting (If u were a girl u would understand)
quackers2003
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ello32)
I am confused! I don't know if its a x drive or not n its rlly upsetting (If u were a girl u would understand)
uuuuurgh the wailing of women
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ok so basically i dont know whats wrong with but every once in a while i honestly feel like grabbing someone n having x or i just think about x all the time. Now its not like i'm just generally think about x (Like teens boys do lol), it an actual like desire AND rage (if ygm), i honestly have to focus on something or start doing something with my arms or legs. It even happens when i'm in a school lesson n the moment the feeling comes i just think "i need to fuk", n i even think xually about my friends who are boys.N there is this really fit boy who sits right next to me n hes also my friend, i'm scared i'll honestly just blurt something out to him like "lets have x" or something. The teacher put a video on today but i couldn't even focus on it the whole time i was having this intense feeling and i had to keep moving. Honestly the way it feels is like i will not be able to help myself one day, like im gonna end up saying something to a boy or actually having x with him if hes up for it. Please please please be mature about it a because its an actual issue for me (i don't really know if its an issue or if its normal for 14yr old girls to have this feeling). I can't explain how it feels. Its kinda like being horni but the thing is, nothing happens to turn me on, it just comes over me even if i'm nowhere near any boys. I can't explain it but i hope u understand as much as u can/
Thank u
You mean you're sexually frustrated. You could have just said that. You're sexually frustrated and you don't know how to deal with it.

It also makes sense that nothing really turns you on. Your body is sexually "ready" but your brain hasn't caught up yet, by the sound of it. In which case yes - you're sexually frustrated but not necessarily horny. Fortunately though, you can solve one problem through the same means as solving the other.
Ello32
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
You mean you're sexually frustrated. You could have just said that. You're sexually frustrated and you don't know how to deal with it.

It also makes sense that nothing really turns you on. Your body is sexually "ready" but your brain hasn't caught up yes, by the sound of it. In which case yes - you're sexually frustrated but not necessarily horny. Fortunately though, you can solve one problem through the same means as solving the other.
That sounds right. Ty. but how do i solve it?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
That sounds right. Ty. but how do i solve it?
You can figure that out on your own... Go lock the door, get into bed, get relaxed and explore... 😩
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by quackers2003)
women don't have an x drive. they are far too delicate creatures for that. I think you are confused
oh go away girls can have a sex drive
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oh go away girls can have a sex drive
I do believe the post was supposed to be ironic.
Dysf(x)al
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh ****. I came here thinking this post was about all-wheel-drive BMWs...
chungyanho
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank u
Lol I thought u are a 14 year old girl want to learn how to control the biting point and drive cars...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.29%
I'm not sure (33)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (238)
30.71%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.29%

Watched Threads